|TERMS OF BUSINESS
JMC Aquatics is a B2B wholesaler of tropical, coldwater ornamental fish and accessories.
We will only supply customers under the following conditions:
. You must be a registered business
. You must supply your business reg number & registration date
Non limited companies must provide a trade reference
. For Livestock you must supply your PTL number
· Your first three orders are payable C.O.D
· You can pay your invoices by cash to the driver, Debit & Credit cards, paypal or by BACS. Please contact our office for details re BACS payments
· After your first three orders a credit account can be requested. (Please note that we will make a search with a credit reference agency. This agency will keep a record of that search and will share that information with other businesses. We may also make enquiries about the principal directors, partners or owners.)
· Title of goods does not pass until payment is effected
Standard Terms for Agreed Credit Accounts.
· All invoices, unless previously agreed, will be due for payment 14 days after receipt.
· Customers failing to pay their bills on time will be charged 2% of the overdue amount for every week payment is late.
· We also reserve the right to charge a one off, late payment fee of £15.
· Charges incurred as the result of uncleared cheques will be invoiced at £15 per item and at our discretion.
· We reserve the right to withdraw credit accounts.
· Our driver can then deduct the value of any goods returned from your invoice. This should avoid the complications of claims and credits.
· Except for anything noted by the driver on delivery, credits will only be issued at the discretion of JMC Aquatics Ltd.
Unfortunately, JMC Aquatics cannot be held accountable for any losses on stock previously held in your tanks. We advise that, wherever possible, all new fish are kept separate from existing stock.
· ANY LOSSES MUST BE REPORTED TO US WITHIN 24 HOURS OF ARRIVAL
· Shortages on accessory orders must be reported within 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
· For orders under £125 (excl vat) delivered by our own van the charge is £20.
· Carriage will be charged at £7.50 plus vat per box. It is a standard charge no matter how many boxes you order.
· Contact us for charges outside of the mainland.
· All goods sent by carrier will be subject to carriage charges unless previous arrangements have been made.
· Due to the uncertain nature of sending live fish by carrier, credits for losses on arrival will only be given at our discretion.
· Carriage on orders of gravel and rock will be charged at cost. Contact us for a quote.
· We are unable to send the following items on overnight carrier: Lightbulbs, Livestock with legs, Frozen pinkies, mice etc
· Please note Aqua Nova products returned faulty will only be credited if accompanied with a valid till receipt. Aqua Nova products are guaranteed for 2 years
Late Order Policy
· JMC Aquatics has always tried to put customer service at the fore front of everything we do. With this in mind we have maintained our free delivery service for orders over £100, one of the lowest in the industry, even though running our delivery fleet is one of the highest costs of our operating budget. To achieve this takes very careful planning, ensuring maximum cost efficiency of all our van runs. This is made exceptionally difficult by customers placing their orders late for delivery the following day. So….. We are now imposing an order deadline of 1pm the day before your delivery. Orders received after this time will incur a £10 late order fee. This will be strictly adhered to
WHEN ORDERING FROM JMC AQUATICS YOU ARE DOING SO ACCEPTING THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS.